Goa board SSC supplementary result 2018 & Goa board SSC re-evaluation results are released on goaresults.nic.in. You can check Goa SSC supplementary results. We all know that the 10th class exam is conducted all over the country every year for all the school students of 10th standard. A number of students attend this exam each and every year. Most of the students who attend the exam get passed the exam. But some students not get passed in this exam.
Goa board SSC supplementary result 2018
For such type of students, there is one more exam is conducted which is called for the supplementary exams. And board released Goa board SSC supplementary result 2018 for them all. This exam is a golden opportunity for the failed students of the 10th public exams.
The students can appear for this exam through their schools or through some private study centers. After the exam is conducted, the Goa board SSC supplementary result is issued for the candidates and also the result of the revaluation is published.
Like all other exam boards, Goa exam board also conduct the supplementary exam for 12th and 10th standard students every year. Candidates can appear for this exam through the supplementary exam form. This year this exam was held in the month of July. The candidates can now verify their Goa board SSC supplementary result from the internet.
Goa board SSC revaluation result 2018
This result reveals the list of passed and failed students of the supplementary exam in Goa. The students can check their result either by online or through their schools or exam centers. After the Goa board, SSC revaluation result is issued, the mark sheet is provided for all the candidates those who appear for the exam
Every candidate of the Goa supplementary exam now wants to download their Goa SSC supplementary result. The students can utilize these steps for checking the results.
- Open the internet connection. Open the browser and search for the official website of Goa exam board.
- The official website of Goa exam board is www.gbshse.gov.in
- The home page of the site opens on the screen. In that, choose the “Goa board 10th Supplementary Result” link.
- This will open another page. The next page asks you for entering the student register number, name and some other details.
- Enter the details and click the submit button.
- Next, Goa board SSC supplementary result of the exam appears on the next page.
- Save the result for your roll number by clicking on the “Download” link.
- The result will be downloaded as a pdf file into your device.
Thanking you for visiting this post. We promise that we will provide future updates and relevant information timely.